Which ‘authorised healthcare professional’ can sign and submit my eligibility form?

pixel pixel

The NDSS lists Endocrinologists/Diabetologists, Credentialled Diabetes Educators, or physicians or nurse practitioners who specialise in diabetes as authorised healthcare professionals. 

Handy tip:  Call your personal authorised healthcare professional to discuss and complete your eligibility forms.  If you are looking for a Credentialled Diabetes Educator, visit www.adea.com.au.